Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pretty in Pink

I am so tired of this cold, gloomy and snowy weather and just completely ready for the Spring! In preparation for the upcoming season, I have been going on a Spring makeup blush binge. It's time to slowly start putting away those neutral taupey colors and start bringing out the vibrant pinks! Nothing says like Spring than bright pinks. My current obsession is Nars' blush in Orgasm. I absolutely love this because it's a great shade of a pinky-peach color with a gold sheen. It brightens up my face without looking like a clown or that grandmother everyone has that cakes on the heavy makeup. Although Nars's Orgasm is a great investment to have, it can be a bit on the platinum side. So, I found a similar gold and silver option as well. My next fav is Bare Essential's, Vintage Peach which has a more soft matte finish than shimmery. This is perfect for those who opt for more of a peachier color than pink. And finally for my fellow recessionistas, there's Maybelline's Mineral Power Illuminating in Pink WF214. It gives a soft silky pink color to the cheeks without being obnoxiously bright. This is an awesome product because not only can you use this on your cheeks, but you can apply it to the entire face for a healthy glow.


No comments:

Post a Comment