Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good Bye Wool Coats

Hello Spring! I was so excited that this past weekend mother nature decided to listen to me and granted such nice sunny weather. In celebration of this momentous occasion, a few of my friends and I went thrift store shopping. There was a huge selection and couldn't help but pick up a few things after rummaging through the endless racks. Also,it was an extra 50% off that day and pretty much got everything almost for free. Gotta love deals!

Today was just to pretty to be couped up inside doing work so here I am frolicking and enjoying the sun as I make my way to Starbucks. I also tried to stopped by Fish with Braids gallery right before, but it was closed. Boooo!




Faux Leather Jacket (Urban Outfitters)
Orange Button Down (Prada)
Tank / Jeans (Forever 21)
Blue Bag (Random thrift store)
Shoes (Rachel Comey)
Necklace (Banana Republic)
Sunglasses (Chloe)

No comments:

Post a Comment