Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is Almost in the Air!

Helloooo Brights! I am absolutely in LOVE with color and I've always incorporated it to my style, especially makeup. Here are some of my favorite beauty products for March.

MAC's Liberty of London collection is fun, flirty and playful. The packaging alone screams Spring with its colorfully drawn flowers and the makeup comes in the most vibrant hues. Currently, this is my favorite shade, Petals & Peacocks, of pink for this season. It packs so much pigment and is the perfect pop of color.



Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes waterproof eyeliner pencil in Blue with Green Highlights 12L is a great complimentary color to bring out those brown eyes. It stays on your eyelid forever and does NOT smear at all which is great for those who have oily skin.



LoLLIA's scent in Imagine is a light and pretty fragrance that has the perfect balance of citrus, floral and powder together.



In the midst of all these bright products, I've also thrown in a neutral eye shadow, MAC's Quarry, which works well with the Make Up For Ever eyeliner and other colored eyeliners. It's a taupey purple color that blends naturally with my skin color, but still gives a hint of color.



Looking for a new nail polish? This Sally Hansen one in The Real Teal is awesome for Spring and has a hint of gold sheen mixed into the teal.



No comments:

Post a Comment