Monday, May 3, 2010

Around and Around & Away We Go

I went to Florida last week and stayed at my grandparent's house. There wasn't much to do or go around there beside a few stores about 25 mins away like Target or Home Goods. I spent most of the days at the pool, learning some secret yummy recipes, and just enjoying the seventy something weather.

The backyard was the perfect place to read Pride and Prejudice and enjoy some ice cream.

This is how I cooled off.

Pretty Florida sunset.

The extent of my shopping in Florida's Home Goods or just in Cape Coral period.

My grandparents grow their own avocados, tomatoes, eggplants, etc.



Before I left, I had bought a few new things that just happened to all have bow details. I just love how fun and feminine they are! I also took some other random photos.




Belt:Anthropologie, Gold Cuff: Calypso, Shorts: Zara, Cuff: Tia's Place

This was taken at the Hoboken Art's Festival over the weekend. Extremely hot and humid weather, but definitely worth seeing the art vendors and festival food!

No comments:

Post a Comment